Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What would you do if you had $100? Of there is a catch, you couldn’t keep it, you had to give it away to a person, or a charity. Who would you give it to, and what would you want them to do with it. Well if I had the $100 I would give it to some one who really need it, there are so many people, who are in need of help. People who are grate for just for a dollar, some who can’t even afford to eat every day or pay to live in there home. There are enough poor people or “lower class” people. Therefore, I would give it to a mother that I see is in need of it. I would expect her to use it in any why that would help her children. In addition, who knows? Years and years from now when I need help some one who would have learned from my example will help me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment