Wednesday, October 6, 2010

20 feet

  Imagining myself as some one 20feet tall is funny because i'm so short. if i was tall i think things would be worst. It would be impossible to live in this world peacefully, people would be so afraid and me that they wouldn't give me a change to be friendly to them. of course you know how it is when Humans Get Scared they try to destroy what they are afraid of. So i'd probably either be dead or evil, and try to destroy the human race for tying to destroy me.

3 comments:

  1. lmao XD
    nice perspective t-san... and yeah that is pretty much what the human race will do to you... destroy the tallest being.. or you may be exposed by the media... which would lead to your destruction of all humans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story and the picture. Please proof read the text and make the corrections we mentioned. Also, please adjust the picture in the heading. T/U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Capitalize your "I's"
    'afraid and me that' I suggest "of" instead of "and"
    'change' chance
    'of course[,] you know how it is when [h]Humans [g]Get [s]Scared [and] they try to destroy what they are afraid of.' Rephrase.
    'So i'd probably either be dead or evil, and try to destroy the human race for tying to destroy me. '
    How does that relate to being 20feet tall?
    Overall, entertaining and to the point. :) Good work T!

    ReplyDelete