Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Football Stadium Job

     If I were to work at an Football Stadium, I would be the person who walk up and down the stands selling peanuts. It would be a fun job. The best part of it, is that i would get to through peanuts at people. if i didn't like them I could accidentally hit them and keep walking because the clouds at the foot ball games would be to large for them to get to me in time, i would already be gone toughing peanuts at some other idiot. I don't know how much they get paid but hopefully it's enough to make a living off of. By having this job i would stay in shape, from walking up and down the stair int tie Stadium, building up my leg muscles would make me a fast runner, and I'd need it when i see the people i threw peanuts at outside of the stadium.    

No comments:

Post a Comment