Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If i could paint my room

  I a great painter and it is something i love to do. so my mother let me paint my room however I wanted. So I decided to paint my walls withe all the things I liked. The first wall would be of the kpop group super junior. The one wall will have them all of them. It would look like an organized Colleague. I would have a sapphire blue back ground. I would fist pick my some pics of some of the people in suju and paint them onto the walls, being sure to get the colors in the pictures right. Then on the side in a completely different angle from the others i would paint a picture of All the Super Junior members together
  On The the other side of my room i would pain SHINee. I would paint the bottom half of the wall with one picture of all of SHINee together. on the top half of the wall i would have a picture of each member alone going from one end of the wall to the other. The back ground would be a bluish green. On the roof of my room I would paint the back ground black and put pictures of all the members of Sm town in one big picture.






     

No comments:

Post a Comment