Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One Afternoon

My Grandmother 
      If i was to spend on afternoon with some one of extended  family it would have to be My great Grandmother Wyvernia Tucker. I would choses my grandmother because we don't get to spent time together. when i was younger i would go to her house at least four times a week, but now i'm lucky if i get to see her once every other month. my grandmother and I had always been close, and i miss the time i spent with her as she gave me her knowledge she has gathered in her 62 years of life. It would be grate to spend another afternoon in her presents once again.  

1 comment:

  1. 'If [I]i was to spend [an]on afternoon with some one of extended family it would have to be [m]My great Grandmother Wyvernia Tucker[lol! Mrs. Tucker =D]. I would choses[chose] my grandmother because we don't get to spent[spend] time together. [W]when [I]i was younger [I]i would go to her house at least four times a week, but now i'm lucky if i get to see her once every other month. [M]my grandmother and I had always been close, and [I]i miss the time [I]i spent with her as she gave me her knowledge she has gathered in her 62 years of life. It would be grate[great] to spend another afternoon in her presents[presence]once again.'
    Interesting story T!

    ReplyDelete