Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sandwich

On my sandwich I would start off with two peaces of foot long wheat bread. Then on each slice of bread i would put some mustard. Next I would put put lettuce and tomatoes. After that i would ad sunny side up eggs, which is cooked on both side so the whole egg is cooked so there is no liquid like sustenance from my eggs. on top of the cheese there would have already been melted on the eggs. Then we add the meat. I would add ham an a little bit of tucker and and Salmon made on a grill so that all of the flavor of the salmon it there.



  . Last i would cut the sandwich in half and eat it.
      

1 comment:

  1. Damn! That food looks good! =O
    'which is cooked on both side so the whole egg is cooked so there is no liquid like sustenance from my eggs.' You use A LOT of "so".
    'on top of the cheese there would have already been melted on the eggs. ' Rephrase to make clearer.
    Excellent Sandwich! I can tell its gonna taste good!

    ReplyDelete