Sunday, September 26, 2010

I cooked a meal For my Family


On Mothers Day i made My mother Chicken Alfredo. The first thing i did was set out all of my ingredients, 1 pound fettuccine pasta , 1 1/2 cups butter, divided, 2 boneless chicken breast , 2 (16 ounce) containers whole milk ricotta cheese, 1 cup grated cheese (smoked Gouda). The first thing i did was got a pan to cook my chicken breast. I put butter at the bottom of the pan and put in the chick, chicken on it hear and there until it was done, while cooking the chicken I mad the sauce. i also cooked the noodles. Then when the chicken was done i cut it up to bite size peaces. then when i was done with that i put it all together in one big pan along with some butter so that nothing would stick, then all i had to do was wait until everything was ready. ^.^   



No comments:

Post a Comment