Sunday, September 26, 2010

The time I was Brave

 Fan Fiction
There was this one time I had to be brave. It was at the SM Town concert in LA. My seat was close to VIP, by the steps. Super Junior had just stated to sing Sorry the remix version when suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw some one walking down the stairs. It was a boy and he had on a white T-shirt that read I Hate Suju in big red letters. I stared at him for a long time, why would you come to a concert that said I hate suju, knowing that your goanna be around so many of their fans. They’d destroy you, especially the suju elves. As he got close to the bottom of the stairs, I saw him pull out a GUN! He was pointing it at Heechul. Before he could make another move, I raced down the stairs and tried to get the gun away from him. He looked socked to see me. I guess he thought he could get around unnoticed since everyone was focused on the stage. As I tried to get the gun away from him the trigger went off, no one noticed because the music was too loud. The guy with the I Hate Suju shirt on had accidently shot himself, while trying to soot me so he could finish his business. I left him there to die saying nothing to no one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment