Monday, October 18, 2010

Allies (Imaginary Writing)

     
              I never paid much attention to Myra. I new that she played soccer and was in the drama club but that was about it. we were completely different people and to my knowledge had nothing in common excepted being female. We saw each other all the time in fact we’ve been in the same classes since elementarily school and now this was our senior year of high school. Yet still we barely knew each other. Then one day there was horrible news. The Korean group SHINee was going braking up. When I heard the news my heart nearly stopped, and I was short of breath as if I’d been running. I assumed that this had only affected my two best friends and myself. Their reaction was the same as mine completely miserable.  “We have to do something about this.” I told them. They only agued that their was nothing to do. On the Korean news (which is what I watch when I want to know what happening in Korea, since I live in America I can’t just watch any news station.) On the news, it said that SHINee wasn’t actually breaking up for just any reason; SM Town Entertainment was making them do this because they thought that it would be better. Then something clicked in my head, if there were enough fans to protest this idea, and then maybe SHINee can stay together. When I told my friends about this they just stared at me as if I was crazy, even when I offered to pay the tickets to get there they still said no. some fans they are. I sat on the lunch benched and sulked, mom told me I can’t go alone, and now who would deliver my brilliant idea to the fans in Korea. The suddenly someone sat beside me. It was Myra. Before I could ask her what she wanted, she blunted out that she had overheard everything I told my friends and that if they couldn’t help then maybe she could. “I didn’t know you were a SHINee fan.” I told her “100% SHINee/Taemin fan. I laughed at that, now my friend would have someone to fight with over Taemin (Taemin is a member of SHINee). Therefore, Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment