Monday, October 18, 2010

Outdoor living (Imaginary writing)






Me
Alice
MY Home 

     Yesterday, I went to my friend Alice house. As a wolf, it is in my nature to hate cats, but this one wasn’t so bad. She lives in a small apartment in the city. I don’t go there very often because I get annoyed by the noisy humans. They always seem to make a mess of things. When I went to see Alice the cat (as I like to call her), she asked me how was it to live in the wilderness. “Well” I began; it’s a lot more relaxing then living hear in the city, and a lot more to see too. For starters, you rarely see humans all you see is nature, beautiful flower of all kind. Other animals to communicate with, less polluted air, and just peace and quiet.” “Without humans, how do you get food?” Alice asked “Don’t you watch animal planet fool, we hut for are food.” “How can you say that wilderness is better then this. The food is brought to you, you have a place to go to the restroom,” she said as see looked at her litter box. Then her eyes opened wide with confusion. “Were do you use the restroom at” “Oh, um… well you usually just go wherever you want I guess.”  Alice eyes opened wide again, this time with excitement “you mean you don’t have to use the litter box, you can just choose any old bush or tree and go.” “Yep” Alice jumped off the couch and ran to the door. “Were do you think your going?” “I’m going with you to the wilderness.” “No your not!” Why?” She cried, “If you go to the wilderness, I’ll have to eat you.” “Why,” she said looking scared. “if I don’t I’d ruin my reputation as a wolf.’ I told her. After that, she got angry and tried to push me out the door, I yell at her and told her to stop. Then she scorched my nose with her paw. So I did what I hade to and ate her. 
Alice home





1 comment:

  1. So, T-san, let me get this straight. You live in the wilderness ( by the way, you look superb!) and I live in what seems to be a apartment. Okay...how in heck do you come visit me?! Dont we live, like what, something miles apart? How does an awesome looking k-9 come to the cities by foot...? The time it takes to get here also counts! lol You must have super powers! lol
    Don’t you watch animal planet fool, we hunt for are food.” ROFL!!!!!!! XDDD
    You ate me?! O.o
    This means war!! I'm gonna write a blog about you--ALL of you!

    ReplyDelete