Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Four years ago I was 13 years old. It was the beginning of my 8th grade year, i had a baby brother that was about to turn 1 and another baby brother that was just born in September. Although all these wonderful thing were happening around me i wasn't happy, for had just moved yet again and it was time for me to do it all over again. Make new friends. I'd never really had any friend art school that i actually liked enough to have a friend to friend relationship out of school and would not until my first year of high school.When i was 13 life was boring, i could't do anything, i couldn't go to the movies with out my mother following right behind me, couldn't go any were with the friend i had (the friend not at my school). I also couldn't go on the bus alone or walk to places that were of far distance alone. Now i can do all of that and i have a great set of friends that i love to hang around.       

No comments:

Post a Comment