Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Jorney on a Pirate Ship

One day I was walking along the beach, where the ocean and the land met. I always loved the ocean waters. The smell of its salty waters, the sounds of waves clashing together. Also the animals that lived in the ocean, some still so deep into the ocean that they haven’t even been discovered yet. The ocean had its own personality, and it seemed to like me, I would think to myself as the waves gently circled around my feet, then disappearing only to repeat itself sometimes with less or more water. Maybe that why I was there that day, when one moment changed the rest of my life.
      I was walking at the water and earths meeting place when suddenly, out of the corners of my eyes I saw a ship in the distance. I didn’t think much of it; ships always came in this area, full of tourist. Therefore, when the ship stopped near me I didn’t pay much attention to it, I had lost my interest of the people who came off the tourist a long time ago. So I didn’t realize it when the young man with a patch on his one eye approved me. “Would you like to see my ship?”  He asked. The boy was no older than I was, yet he said this was his ship. “This ship belongs to you I said looking at the ship.” I said puzzled for a minute. It was made of wood but in very well condition, it looked as though it coasted fortune.
     “Of course this is my ship.” He said laughing yet you could tell he was answer the question seriously. “How could such a young person afford such a beautiful ship,” I asked. “Well I am a pirate; I won it in a bet with another pirate, and then fixed it up with the money I found on Ronal Island. I had heard of Ronal Island once from one of the old men in my town. “So..” he continued, “will you join me?” he asked again. “Why me?” I asked, “I am no one special.” “I have always seen you hear at this beach looking upon the see as if you long to forever stay with it, so what better way as in on a pirate ship. I pondered on this for just a bit, it would be fun, and it’s not like there was anything for me here, for I was a parentless child that lived a lone in my tine little house. Being the ocean lover I am I told him yes, but I guess apart of me said yes because of the loneness. Once aboard the pirate ship, the boy for whom I had been talking told me that he was the captain of the ship, I didn’t believe him. Not believing him must have been written all over my face for he then told me. “Ask anyone you see here and they will tell you that this is true.  So I did, there were so many people walking around on the ship I asked about three people and they all said that what he side was true.
       Then he told me that they were going to a new island named Condra Island, and it would take a moth to get their for it was very far. “If you leave with us now you may never come back here.” He said, “Are you sure you want to come alone.” with no hesitation, I answered “Yes” and then we were off.             

No comments:

Post a Comment