Sunday, October 24, 2010

     This is all made up, just so you’d know! I just need something good to use.

Last year, I really wanted to go to the anime festival. I’d been wanting to go for years but never had the money, or sometimes not the time. I had bout my ticket for one day which was $25 and pulse I had saved up $300 to spend. All I had to do was get ready in the morning and be on my way. (It was best to get there early because of the long lines). I wake up in the morning and get myself ready, in the new anime style outfit for the special accession of my first Anime conviction. Just as I’m about to go out of the house my mothers phone rings. My father had gotten into a car accident and he including my baby brother and sister were in the hospital (not in critical condition but still hurt). I knew that they were fine and no-one would have mined if I just went to the expo anyway but instead I felt obliged to go to the hospital instead, although it took me a lot of had work and time to earn the money I did for the expo. (which happens only once a year) Going to the hospital to see my family was much more necessary. They enjoyed my company and are bond as a family became closer. Family is more important the $25 wasted on the anime expo that I didn’t have a chance to go to. Family is a much necessary thing to have then the thing I would have bought at the anime expo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment