Monday, November 29, 2010

Pride of work
I love to draw.
I love how you can make a blank piece of paper come to life with just a pencil
I love the way my hands works magic as it glides the pencil on the paper
Shapes of all different shapes and sizes work together to create something beautiful      image
I love how my hands move fluently across the page with no hesitation no need to think just do what you feel
An image that makes me proud.
An image that put smiles on others faces.
An image that stated off as only a blank piece of paper.
It quite amazing when you think about it.
If you were to look at a blank piece of paper and put it next to something that use to be a blank piece of paper you forget that these to papers in front of you use to be the same.  
When I finish I take a close my eyes and opening slowly surprised to see my finished work
Repeatability asking myself if I this was really my work
Surprised that something so beautiful could be created by my hands
I never was the one to call myself an artist but that the name they gave me after seeing what they called my skills.
It beings a smile so bright that it reaches my eyes
I stand proud and tall *or short since I’m not tall*
Showing all around me what I love, what my heart desires for me to do, I show them my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment